Auto-rendered disabled leaf when using ietf-interface yang model

Hi,
I am using ietf-interface yang model to see how look like in confd c-style cli, I notice there there are leaf configurable enabled and disabled command as follow:

[local]h1(config-interface-ip1)#?
Possible completions:
  description                A textual description of the interface.
  disabled                   This leaf contains the configured, desired state of the interface.
  enabled                    This leaf contains the configured, desired state of the interface.
  link-up-down-trap-enable   Controls whether linkUp/linkDown SNMP notifications should be generated for this interface.
  type                       The type of the interface.
  ---

it is wired that there is no leaf disabled leaf in list interface(link), so I guess confd smartly auto-render the additional leaf disabled for leaf enabled, it is cool :smile: but how can I disable this feature globally or locally?

appreciate for any assistance

Hi,

From the ConfD UG Chapter “Autorendering of enabled/disabled”

This behaviour can be controlled on a global level by configuring the confd.conf setting /confdCon- fig/cli/useShortEnabled. If the value is set to ‘true’, it is possible to disable the behavior on a per leaf basis, by using the extension tailf:cli-suppress-shortenabled

See also confd.conf man page for more on /confdConfig/cli/useShortEnabled and tailf_yang_cli_extensions man page for more on tailf:cli-suppress-shortenabled

that’s great, thanks for assistantance