Display oper data by table format (CONFD CLI)

So, I have this requirement where I need to populate oper data and display on cli using “show” command. But the issue is all my oper data is single list. So it end up displaying as follows

aaaa a 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
 aaa_info aaaName xyz-1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 aaa_info creation_time 2018-07-24T14:54:34Z                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
 aaa_info cpu 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 aaa_info slots  20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 aaa_info Memory 38Ki                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
 aaa_ready status True                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 aaa_ready changeTime 2018-11-06 16:47:57                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
 aaa_ready message "aaa is in ready state"                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 aaa_outofdisk_status status False                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 aaa_outofdisk_status changeTime 2018-11-06 16:47:47                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 aaa_outofdisk_status message "aaa has sufficient disk space"                                                                                                                                                                                        

However, I was hoping that cli display in table format which it does if the I have bigger screen width. 

I am thinking to break the list by multiple list, the issue is key value supposed to be same for all list. If I break in multiple list, I end up having multiple copies of code to set the same key again and again. 

any ideas would be appreciated!!
Thanks
V

Did you try show ... | tab ?

E.g. show aaaa | tab.