Documentation on the Java API

I can’t find much documentation on the ConfD Java API. The only Java-related information I have found is the JavaDoc (which is great, but not a good resource for getting started) and one of the introduction examples in the ConfD distribution (examples.confd/intro/4-java_stats) which is very limited.

Did I miss the Java part of the documentation or am I right in that it’s missing?
Would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Update: Found another example in examples.confd/cdb_subscription/iter_java and there are probably a couple more. However, proper documentation would still be preferable.

The Java APIs documented in javadoc and can be found under $CONFD_DIR/doc/api/java/index.html

Note that the ConfD APIs come with Java and Python language bindings + examples in the premium version of ConfD in addition to the C and Erlang language bindings that come with ConfD Basic.

The Java examples that come with ConfD Premium are currently:
$CONFD_DIR/cdb_subscription/iter_java/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/climods/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/display_groups/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/java_cli/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/show_rewrite/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/show_templates/
$CONFD_DIR/cli/tables/
$CONFD_DIR/intro/4-java_stats/

A number of small examples can be found in the javadoc API documentation, and many of the C-only examples are available as Java implementations on request.

Hi cohult,

Where can I download the Java API library for confd. I didn’t find it in any of the example or installer bundle.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi,
The Java API comes with the ConfD Premium installer under $CONFD_DIR/java/jar