My very first post. Hello Team, Hello Everyone…
I tried to compile the interface examples and get an error:
i tried on:
- debian 10 with: make 4.2.1(gcc 8.3.0)
- Gentoo: make 4.3(gcc 10.2.0)
I ran into the openssl version issue with libcrypto.so.1.0.0 which i could easily fix by installing deb-package on debian and on gentoo “dev-libs/openssl-compat”.
- did i overlook something and if yes, waht?
- Is there a preffered way to compile it or some specific prerequisites?
- Can you check if you can re-produce the error?
- Do you want me to provide tests or more information and if yes, which?
The Debian-os was freshly installed Debian 10.5 with manually installed package libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u12_amd64.deb.
I get same error with:
on both operating systems…