How to download the confd-basic-6.3.linux.x86_64

Hi

I wanted to download the confd-basic-6.3.linux.x86_64
i.e. confd-basic-6.3 for the 64 bit linux

However i do not see that listed here under the Downloads section.
Is there some archive section where i can refer to the downloads or can someone share me their earlier downloaded copy.

I have some code written earlier and I am porting to x86_64 platform.
I downloaded the latest 7.3 but running into too many issues and do not see any info on what all has changed since 6.3
Any help/assistance/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I do understand that 6.3 is already past the End of Maintenance and End of Support Dates.

Best Regards
Amit

Hi Amit,

Although you noticed several issues with 7.3. It’s worthwhile fixing those in my opinion.
What kind of issues are you noticing?

I recommend you read the CHANGES file present once you install ConfD in your development environment to see what changed since 6.3. You should be able to see non-backward compatible changes plus other information.

Nabil

1 Like

Hi

we fixed some of the issues related to fxs etc but even after all of these fixes, only the subtree and xpath based filter requests seem to be working.
i.e. for a get request the options a) and b) works but
option c) does not work.

a) subtree

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> ****

b) xpath

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <**filter type="xpath"** select="/MS/nodeInfo"/>

c) without filter

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <**filter** xmlns="http://.com/ns//MS">

Also in the documentation i could not find any info about deprecation of the no filter get.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
Amit Shukla

It seems you are making the same mistake as in Unable to perform get without using subtree filter using confd7.3, posted 5 minutes before your post (although a bit hard to read:-). See my reply in that thread.