How to get callback for operational data or list present inside configurational container

Hi,
I have yang file as below.i would like to get a call back whenever the client tries to do the get operation for lock-state which is operational data present inside ptp-status which is a configurational container.

So how to achieve it.I have tried to find a sample example for the same. If you can provide a sample example through which I can access the operational leaf or operational list present inside the configurational list or container,will really helpful.

Regards,
Biswajit

It is true that all ConfD examples have config false on the topmost container, but by no means this needs to be the case. For instance, the basic stats example looks like

container arpentries {
    config false;
    tailf:callpoint arpe;
    list arpe {
    }
  }

But since there are no other nodes under arpentries, the example would work exactly the same if the two statements were moved into the arpe list like this:

container arpentries {
    list arpe {
      config false;
      tailf:callpoint arpe;
    }
  }

Nothing needs to be changed in the example and it still works.

In your situation you just indicate that lock-state is a non-config leaf and declare your callpoint that you implement in your data provider code; the same holds for other leaves or the list sources. So the part of your data model can look like this:

container ptp-status {
    leaf lock-state {
      config false;
      tailf:callpoint my-callpoint;
    }
    list sources {
      config false;
      tailf:callpoint my-callpoint;
    }
  }