Operational Data Implementation Issue

Hi ,

I am Developing operational data cli for our product. I facing issue with data set and reply using confd_data_reply_tag_value_array(). In my yang there have a list, and inside that there have one more list. I put callpoint for outer list . Now when callpoint get trigger how to set data for both and reply back to confd. Can anybody help me to resolve the issue.

Hi,

You can add a callpoint to each of your two lists. You can use the same callpoint id for the tailf:callpoint if you wish. ConfD will call the correct data provider registered for the two lists, i.e. list1 and list2 inside list1 with the corresponding keypath.

You probably saw this one already can se a hint of how to create a tag_value_array here:

I want to set data at once. And I don’t want to use multiple callpoint for single command.

Then use the same callpoint for both lists in two tailf:callpoint:s?

list one {
  config false;
  key "name1";
  tailf:callpoint callpoint;
  leaf name1 {
    type string;
  }
  list two {
    key "name2";
    leaf name2 {
      type string;
    }
  }
}

list one {
config false;
key “name1”;
leaf name1 {
type string;
}
list two {
key “name2”;
leaf name2 {
type string;
}
}
}

my yang is looks like this , and now i want to set data for both at once using one data_reply_tag_value_array api call

hi pabanagarwalla, did you address this issue? I’m facing this same issue. Thanks.

17-Mar-2019::22:11:13.261 E7-2 confd[6273]: devel-c get_object succeeded for callpoint config_cp path /exa:config/system/ont{1310}
17-Mar-2019::22:11:13.262 E7-2 confd[6273]: devel-c bad get_object() return value: /exa:config/system/ont{1310}/distrib-container/distrib-filter: Nested lists or leaf-lists not allowed