Training video playback error

When I try to play the training videos I always get an error just just after the player tries to load the video. It is always either Error #2035 or 2036. I have tried firefox and chrome on 2 different computers. Are the videos still available?

Thank you for reporting this. We have received several reports of this problem in the past 24 hours. So far, our investigation has found that this does appear to be a problem on the server side and not the browser side. Our experts are looking into this problem and we expect to have it resolved soon. I or one of our staff will post a response to this thread once the problem is resolved. Feel free to periodically attempt to access the videos in case they get fixed and we end up with a few hours of latency before posting that the problem has been resolved.

Thank you for your interest in the training videos and I apologize for the inconvenience of the delay while we resolve the problem.

I have been informed by our server people that a temporary fix has been identified and has gone live. The page isn’t as pretty as it had been, but all the videos are present and you should be able to watch them now.

A permanent fix to make a better looking page again will be done as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for your patience while we have fixed this problem.