Using Leafref to access a device NED

I am trying to create a service template and plan to use leafref capability to access the already created node of a F5 LTM and update the description of the node.

Performing a Make gives me the following error
make clean all
rm -rf …/load-dir/*
/opt/ncs/current/bin/ncsc ls nodedesc-ann.yang > /dev/null 2>&1 && echo "-a nodedesc-ann.yang"
–yangpath yang --yangpath …/…/f5-bigip/src/yang -c -o …/load-dir/nodedesc.fxs yang/nodedesc.yang
yang/nodedesc.yang:6: warning: imported module ietf-inet-types not used
yang/nodedesc.yang:41: error: tailf-ned-f5-bigip:net in the path for node-test at yang/nodedesc.yang:38 is not found
nodedesc contains errors

I have included the F5 ned path in the Makefile aswell.

YANG File:
module nodedesc {

namespace “http://com/example/nodedesc”;
prefix nodedesc;

import ietf-inet-types {
prefix inet;
}
import tailf-ncs {
prefix ncs;
}
import tailf-common {
prefix tailf;
}
import tailf-ned-f5-bigip {
prefix bigip;
}

augment /ncs:services {
list nodedesc {
key “device name”;

uses ncs:service-data;
  ncs:servicepoint "nodedesc";

leaf name {
    type string;
  }

leaf device {
    type leafref {
      path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device/ncs:name";
    }
  }
  leaf node-name {
  tailf:info "Nodes configured on Device";
    type leafref {
      path "deref(../device)/../ncs:config/bigip:net/bigip:interface/bigip:name";
    }
  }

leaf node-description {
    type string;
  }
}

}
}

I’m sorry, but this is a forum for ConfD related discussion. For questions regarding the NCS product, you should use the Post-Sales support RT system.

I think your leafref path might be wrong. Instead of “deref(…/device)/…/ncs:config/…” you probably want “deref(…/device)/ncs:config/…”.

However, to follow up on this question, please, use the commercial support channel as this public forum site is specific to the ConfD product and not the NCS product.