}
                }
                leaf severity {
                    type oc-log:syslog-severity;
                    tailf:cli-drop-node-name;
                }
            }
        }

I’m able to see posible completions when i use ‘?’ but not not displaying when i click tab. How can i show them when tab is clicked

appliance-1(config-remote-server)# selectors selector ?
Possible completions:
<Facility, or class of messages to log (LOCAL0 and AUTHPRIV are the only ones supported)>

@cohult , could you please help

You are not showing the modifications you obviously have done to the public/release/models/system/openconfig-system-logging.yang at master · openconfig/public · GitHub YANG module or you left out some parts in your example.

Or the completion would have been something like:

(config)# selectors selector ?
Possible completions:
  ALL  KERNEL  USER ....

Works as expected.

are you able to get these possible completions when tab is pressed instead of giving ‘?’ to the command

Yes. Where does the text you get come from? Likely a modified or annotated openconfig-system-logging.yang.

Possible completions:
<Facility, or class of messages to log (LOCAL0 and AUTHPRIV are the only ones supported)>

yes it is coming from annotation yang. in annotation yang file, below code is defined -

tailf:annotate /oc-sys:system/oc-sys:logging/oc-sys:remote-servers/oc-sys:remote-server/oc-sys:selectors/oc-sys:selector/oc-sys:config/oc-sys:facility {
        tailf:info "Specifies the facility, or class of messages to log (LOCAL0 and AUTHPRIV are the only ones supported)";
        tailf:display-when "../facility != ../../facility";
    }

i tried commenting these annotation lines and checked if i’m able to get the options when tab is given. but issue still persists. what could be the root cause to this issue.

(Also in the above annotation, we are using config after selector but that we have not defined in our schema, leafs are directly defined in selector list.)

That path does not match the YANG model you showed in your first message.
Perhaps you have sprinkled some tailf:cli-drop-node-name extensions and have a conflict between the selector/facility and selector/config/facility leafs?